Let’s face it. Finding an affordable, quality contact center partner can be challenging.
As any vendor manager knows, offshore providers come with an array of inherent problems: language barriers, vast time zone differences, long travel times, lack of cultural awareness, high turnover rates, deficient quality, and much, much more.
Domestic providers may offer the quality you’re looking for, but at what cost? The same holds true for in-house call centers, which are expensive to scale and hard to maintain.
That’s where Transparent BPO is different. We give you the best of both: the quality of onshore contact center services at nearshore prices. We call it the “Transparent Difference,” a philosophy we embody four ways:
- Native English Speakers – We are a nearshore contact center provider based in Belize, an English-speaking country. Our agents grew up speaking English and did not have to learn it as a second language — a factor that is of no small consequence when dealing with U.S.-based customers.
- U.S. Cultural Affinity – Before coming to TBPO, many of our agents worked in the tourism industry, which benefits from over a million American visitors every year. Also, U.S. channels dominate Belizean television and include everything from cable news to lifestyle networks to sports, movies, and more. This combination of face-to-face interaction and media influence gives our agents an understanding of U.S. culture that offshore providers do not have.
- Continual Process Methodology – TBPO’s management team uses a continual process methodology to identify, monitor, and improve behaviors that positively impact the KPIs important to our clients and their customers.
- 360-Degree Feedback – As part of our continual process methodology, we adhere to a 360-degree feedback loop for influencing quality results to propel behavior-based improvements within agent recruiting, training, and operations management.
- Open-door Policy – We have an open-door policy at TBPO. As a client, you are welcome to visit our operations centers in Belize anytime, sit with our agents to listen in on calls, or spend time with our floor managers to see how they coach. If you want to have an office here to oversee operations, we welcome that as well. We also provide an open door via real-time access to calls, call recordings, and program metrics. As a client, you can listen to calls live in real-time and hear actual agent-customer interactions, not just carefully selected, filtered “good” calls.
- U.S.-based Client Services – Our client services team is based in the United States, which removes any disconnect that often occurs with an offshore or nearshore partner. The team’s broad experience managing in-house and outsourced operations allows us to forge real partnerships with our clients. We understand your goals and work collaboratively with you to achieve the results you deserve.
- Span of Control – Our operations management structure is unique and has been built to maximize success. We have ensured a tight span of control with our industry low agents to team leader ratio, providing our agents with the resources, tools, direction, and expertise to address customer issues. In addition to the U.S.-based Client Services team that acts as a day to day point of contact, all supporting areas — Human Resources, Training, Quality, and Management — are accessible and involved in operations to avoid the challenges of a stacked hierarchy restricting the flow of information.
- Customized Reporting – We don’t restrict clients merely to base metrics that may not provide the actionable data needed to transform their operations. Instead, we have 100s of customizable reports we can deliver in any method you choose.
- Legacy of Quick Ramps – Unlike large providers with their rigid policies and siloed departments, Transparent BPO’s robust implementation process, span of control, collaborative culture, and state-of-the-art technology combine to make change happen… quickly and efficiently… and not just where new clients are concerned but for new products and services as well.
- Scalable Recruiting & Hiring – Our recruiting methodology is rigorous and scalable. We can hire from five to 500 new employees with equal ease and match the right agent profile with our client’s expectations. We look at a variety of attributes such as education, English speaking skills, computer skills, and attitude. This allows us to pick only the best agents and train them for your campaign. Plus, our “Rising Stars” rewards program incentivizes growth for employees who want to make working in the contact center industry a career path.
- Five-nines Uptime – Our experienced IT staff strives to ensure we maintain 99.999% uptime. We have redundancy between our data centers in Miami and Belize through ARCOS, the undersea fiber ring which connects the Americas and the Caribbean. If one data center goes down, we can quickly reroute to the other and keep the network running. Battery and generator backup further ensures reliability.
- Multi-channel Platform & Omnichannel Support – We offer a multi-channel platform that includes voice (inbound and outbound), email, web chat, IVR, back-office processing, and quality assurance. More importantly, we provide omnichannel support: Instead of each channel operating in silos, we can look across the enterprise, identify trends, and adapt as necessary to stay on target, thereby delivering a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Real-time Changes – If you have an outbound program and offer a new product, we can edit and revise scripts in real-time to improve quality and conversion performance.
- Secure Network – It’s our responsibility as a premier contact center services provider to protect our clients’ brands, which includes offering high-level services to their customers while safeguarding payment information. That’s why we made the significant investment to receive Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 certification.
These are just some of the factors that make Transparent BPO different from other contact centers, but they are not the only ones. Others include a:
- Fixed monetary exchange rate ($2 BZD to $1 USD);
- Familiar form of government where Transparent is a trusted partner;
- Short flight from most major U.S. airports.
We believe you will appreciate the difference Transparent BPO can make in your organization to improve customer experience, lower acquisition costs, and drive your bottom line.
To learn why Belize and Transparent BPO should be your next outsourcing destination, download our free Belize outsourcing guide.
Ready to Experience the Transparent Difference?
Find out the difference transparency, experience, and customized solutions can make for your business.