Technical Support Agent
Incumbents are responsible for operating in a high energy environment while providing quality service to customers. This requires excellent skills in customer service, written and verbal communication technology.
Location: Belize City, Belize
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent and/or relevant working experience
- Excellent attendance record
- Experience in a customer service role
- Can type at least 20 wpm
- A strong foundation in Microsoft applications
- Ability to quickly navigate a computer and the internet
- Must be a dynamic, competitive, energetic, quick learner who will succeed in a challenging environment, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment using tools and training to identify and resolve technical issues for customers
- Is dependable; completes assignments on time and accurately; assumes accountability for own actions and for areas of responsibility
- Ability to work varying shifts and schedules to meet customer needs
Competitive pay and benefits for qualified candidates.
When you click the button, you will be redirected to a page asking you to sign in with a username and password. If you do not already have that information (if this is your first time applying, you won’t), click the “No, I’m New” button and create a username and password, and then click the “Sign In” button. You will then be asked to complete a short form to set up a profile and upload your resume.