Thank you for viewing our current job openings. A few things to keep in mind when applying:
- Read through this page in its entirety. Transparent BPO looks for the most qualified employees who can follow instructions, so please make sure you read thoroughly.
- Please ONLY apply through the link below. Do not use the Contact Us form to apply. Any submissions through the Contact Us form will not be considered.
- Remember that every part of the application process is evaluated (from submission to training), so always put your best foot forward!
Submitting Your Resume
A well-prepared resume may not lead directly to a job offer, but it will improve your chances of being considered for a position and perhaps help you land an interview. Here are a few suggestions for submitting a resume to Transparent BPO.
- Once you feel you are ready to submit your resume, you can click on the button below to view current openings and apply.
- When you click on the APPLY NOW button below, you will be directed to our submission portal. Review the open jobs and click on the one you’d like to apply for to review the details of the job.
- After you have reviewed the job specifics to make sure you meet the requirements, click on the “Apply for this position” link to start the application.
- Be sure to include your current contact information so we can communicate with you along the way.
- Show that you are more qualified than the competition for the positions you are seeking. Present specific accomplishments and achievements in your past jobs. Complete an excellent cover letter to set you apart.
- Be factual and do not exaggerate on dates or titles. A background check that discovers inaccurate information could immediately disqualify you from consideration.
- Please fill out the application entirely and thoroughly. Make sure it is free of spelling and grammatical mistakes. All levels of the application process are evaluated.
After Submitting Your Resume
So you’ve submitted your resume for consideration — great first step! While you are waiting for updates, review the information below to prepare yourself better for the next steps.
- During the process, you should get emails telling you about the current status, but you can call our office to check at 223-0004.
- If you pass our initial screening, you will be invited to do an in-person interview.
- Among other skills, Transparent BPO looks for strong typing skills. After you submit your resume, you can practice your typing on a free website: FREE ONLINE TYPING PRACTICE Practicing on these tests may help in the selection process. Transparent BPO prefers candidates that can type at least 25 WPM.
- Review your interview techniques below (see below).
- Remember that even if you don’t get selected at this time, we encourage you to apply again in the coming months.
Preparing for Your Interview
A typical Transparent BPO interview is anything but ordinary. Your interview could include a discussion about your past jobs, a Customer Care role play session, or general problem-solving puzzles or brainteasers. The types of questions you will be asked may vary depending on the position you are looking for, but all are meant to investigate your capabilities and potential to grow.
We look for original, critical thinkers, people with a passion for what they do and the energy to make those around them better. Let us offer a few words of advice on how to make the most of your Transparent BPO interview.
- Come well rested. You will typically meet with one to three different people over the course of your interview. You want to be mentally prepared.
- Be prepared to spend anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours at our offices. On certain occasions, an assessment test will be administered after your interview so schedule enough time.
- Dress comfortably but professionally.
- Relax and be yourself. Natural enthusiasm and positive attitude will go a long way toward making a positive impression.
- Be honest.
- Be prepared for abstract questions. You will probably be asked one or two. There may be no right or wrong answer. They are usually asked to see how well you think on the spot.
Remember, an interview is an opportunity for you to get to know us, as well as for us to get to know you. Relax. Ask questions. Listen. Learn. This may be the beginning of a successful career at Transparent BPO.