ATTENTION: We have updated our recruiting process for 2019. Please read through the information below and watch the video for instructions on how to complete your application.
Your first step is to create a Transparent BPO Applicant Account. Each applicant only needs to do this one time. However, you must have an account before you are able to apply for any jobs.
If you have already created an account, you can see our available jobs here:
Submitting Your Resume
A well-prepared resume may not lead directly to a job offer, but it will improve your chances of being considered for a position and perhaps help you land an interview. Here are a few suggestions for submitting a resume to Transparent BPO.
- Ensure your Resume is free of spelling and punctuation mistakes.
- Include your Previous Job Employment History. If none, please indicate that.
- Include your Education History. List the school(s) you have attended, which dates you attended and the result (graduated, in process, etc).
How Our Process Works
At Transparent BPO, we have made a commitment to clear communication to our team members. Below is some information on how our recruiting process works:
- CREATE PROFILE. The first step is to create an applicant profile. We will ask you to fill out some basic contact information and upload your resume. A clear and professional resume is required to apply for employment with Transparent BPO. Do you need help? Check out this site for resume tips HERE.
- ASSESSMENT TEST. You will receive an email with a link to take our assessment test. This can be taken at home and will take between 20-45 minutes. TAKE YOUR TIME on this assessment as we will use the results to evaluate the initial fit into our organization.
- INTERVIEW. If we feel your assessment results are a good fit for our organization, we will invite you for an interview in our office.
- JOB APPLICATION. Assuming you do well on the interview, you may apply for jobs on our website or if you have already applied, our recruiting team will evaluate them at this stage.
- HIRED. At this point, we would welcome you into the Transparent BPO family!