Transparent BPO is unlike any other business process outsourcing contact center because we are results driven. Too often, contact centers develop an attitude of “we’re getting paid hourly to answer the phones.” At Transparent, we’re not happy until you are.
When choosing a contact center, there are three main things to consider:
- How responsive are they?
Pay attention to the responsiveness and professionalism right from the beginning as that foreshadows the experience you’ll have working with them on a day-to-day basis.
- Can they deliver what they promise?
Many BPOs promise the world regarding custom technology, integration, and performance, but you’ll want to make sure it’s not all just talk.
- How transparent are they?
You should never be grasping for information about your own business. If you’re not being provided with what you need to tell how your company is working, there’s probably a reason.
Why We’re Different
Transparent BPO is not like other business process outsourcing contact centers because we are results driven and client focused. Too often, contact centers operators just focus on the hourly rate or bottom line. At Transparent, we look at the whole picture of your business, focusing on building long-term relationships. Again, we’re not happy unless you’re happy.
Our Integration Plan
To ensure your satisfaction, we want to understand your needs and requirements completely. Our integration plan makes the process as easy as possible from inquiry to program launch.
- Consulting: You’ll speak directly with our CEO, IT Team, Operations Team, Client Services Team, and Training Team right from the start. We’ll discuss your technical requirements, expectations, and agent profile in detail.
- Proposal: With the information gathered from the consulting phase, we’ll put together a plan for everything from integration to recruiting and management and provide it to you for review. You’ll have the opportunity to change anything you wish.
- Acceptance: If you like what you see, we’ll start the contract and begin the process of setting up your Transparent BPO contact center.
Ready to put The Transparent Difference to work in your company? Contact us to get started.
“I have had a very good experience with TBPO. We needed a cost-effective, quality call center solution to quickly handle customer service for about 150,000 diabetic patients. Not only did TBPO stand up a solution in our required time period, we found the call quality to be very high. Our patients enjoyed the phone experience a great deal, according to completed surveys. TBPO’s management was also responsive to our changing needs and we found TBPO to be a perfect partner for us.”
Healthcare Company Vice President
“The team at Transparent BPO has a strong desire to understand our business and the needs of our customers. This is a valuable asset and it has created a near seamless experience for our customers. Transparent BPO has proven themselves to be an ethical company that is true to their core values. They are a valuable and trusted strategic partner for our company.”
Director, Global Customer Service Operations, Publishing Company
Ready to Experience the Transparent Difference?
Find out the difference transparency, experience, and customized solutions can make for your business. No black box models here.