Transparent BPO is unlike any other contact center because we are results driven. Too often, contact centers develop an attitude of “we’re getting paid hourly to answer the phones.” At Transparent, we’re not happy until you’re happy.
When choosing a contact center, there are three main things to consider:
- How responsive are they?
Pay attention to the responsiveness and professionalism right from the beginning as that foreshadows the experience you’ll have working with them on a day-to-day basis.
- Can they deliver what they promise?
Many BPOs promise the world in terms of custom technology, integration and performance, but you’ll want to make sure it’s not all just talk.
- How transparent are they?
You should never be grasping for information about your own business. If you’re not being provided with what you need to tell how your company is working, there’s probably a reason.
Why We’re Different
Transparent BPO is not like other contact centers because we are results driven and client focused. Too often, contact centers operators just focus on the hourly rate or bottom line. At Transparent, we look at the whole picture of your business, focusing on building long term relationships. We’re not happy unless you’re happy.
Our Integration Plan
To ensure your satisfaction, we want to understand your needs and requirements completely. Our integration plan makes the process as easy as possible from inquiry to program launch.
- Consulting: You’ll speak directly with our CEO, IT Team, Operations Team, Client Services Team and Training Team right from the start. We’ll discuss your technical requirements, expectations and agent profile in detail.
- Proposal: With the information gathered from the consulting phase, we’ll put together a plan for everything from integration to recruiting and management and provide it to you for review. You’ll have the opportunity to change anything you wish.
- Acceptance: If you like what you see, we’ll start the contract and begin the process of setting up your Transparent BPO contact center.